Sound Sensor for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
This Sound Sensor is a simple microphone transducer based sensor based on the Transistor Amplification which converts from sound energy into electrical energy, and it can be used to detect the sound strength of the environment. The value of output can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
Product Image of Sound Sensor For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics.
Features of Sound Sensor
- Detection range up to 3 meters away.
- Adjustable range of detection.
- Single bit active - high output.
- Built - in series resistor for compatibility with the microcontroller and other 3.3 V devices.
- 3 - pin SIP header make it ready to use for breadboard or Robomart’s Development Boards.
Applications of Sound Sensor
- Noise activated alarm systems.
- Animated props.
- Robotic Control.
Also Searched as: Sound Sensor, Audio Sensor,Buy audio sensor online, Sound sensor in india .