SB140 40V 1A Schottky Barrier Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of Sb140 40v 1a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 40V.
- Forward Continous Current (If): 1.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.5mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.5V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 1250Mw.
Applications of Sb140 40v 1a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- Ultra high speed switching.
- Voltage clamping.
- Protection circuit.
- Blocking diodes.
Also Searched as : diode online in india,rectifier diode.,switching diode,SB140 trigger diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.