TTP224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor For Arduino
The TTP224 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 4 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimeters of the surface to simulate a button “press” just like how the push button works.
Features of TTP224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor:
- On-board TTP224 capacitive touch 4 key IC
- On-board 4 road level indicator.
- Working voltage: 2 V to 5.5 V DC
- Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time and fast/low power output
- PCB board size: 35(mm) x29 (mm).
Applications of TTP224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor:
- It is used in touch switch in consumer and industrial purposes.
Also Searched as :touch sensor arduino, touch sensor wiki, touch sensor pdf, touch sensor switch, touch sensor nxt, touch sensor in robotics, touch sensor definition.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.