CC1020 (Low Power RF Transceiver)
The CC1020 IC chip is a true single-chip UHF transceiver designed for very low-power and very low-voltage wireless applications. The circuit is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 402-, 424-, 426-, 429-, 433-, 447-, 449-, 469-, 868-, 915-, and 960-MHz, but can easily be programmed for multi-channel operation at other frequencies in the 402- to 470-MHz and 804- to 960-MHz range.
Features of CC1020 (Low Power RF Transceiver):
- Frequency Range 402 MHz to 470 MHz.
- Digital RSSI and Carrier Sense Indicator and 804 MHz to 960 MHz.
- Up to –118 dBm for a 12.5 kHz Channel.
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V.
- RX: 19.9 mA.
- Digital RSSI and Carrier Sense Indicator.
- OOK, FSK, and GFSK Data Modulation.
- Image Rejection Mixer.
- Suitable for Frequency Hopping System.
Applications of CC1020 (Low Power RF Transceiver):
- Narrowband Low-Power UHF Wireless Data.
- AMR – Automatic Meter Reading.
- Transmitters and Receivers With Channel.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems Spacing as Low as 12.5 and 25 kHz.
- Home Automation.
- 402-, 424-, 426-, 429-, 433-, 447-, 449-, 469-,868-, 915-, 960-MHz ISM/SRD Band Systems.
- Low power telemetry.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: cc1020 datasheet, chipcon cc1020, cc1020 transceiver, cc1020 module, ti cc1000.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.