CD4012 Dual 4-input NAND Gate
This 4-input NAND gates are monolithic complementary MOS (CMOS) integrated circuits. The N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors provide a symmetrical circuit with output swings essentially equal to the supply volt-age. This results in high noise immunity over a wide supply voltage range. No DC power other than that caused by leak-age current is consumed during static conditions.
Specification of CD4012 Dual 4-input NAND Gate:
- Wide supply voltage range 3.0V to 15V.
- Low power 10 nW (typ.).
- High noise immunity 0.45 VDD (typ.).
- Two Independent 4-input NAND Gates.
- Operating Temperature to 85oC.
Applications of CD4012 Dual 4-input NAND Gate:
- Automotive, Alarm system, Data terminals, Industrial controls, Instrumentation, Remote metering, Medical Electronics, Computers.
Also Searched as : CD 4012 Nand gate, 4 input NAND gate.