CD4016 Quad Bilateral Switch
The CD4016BC is a quad bilateral switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals. It is pin-for-pin compatible with CD4066BC.
Specification of CD4016 Quad Bilateral Switch:
- Wide supply voltage range: 3V to 15V.
- Wide range of digital and analog switching: 7.5 VPEAK “ON” resistance for 15V operation: 400 (typ.).
- Matched “ON” resistance over 15V signal input: RON 10 (typ.).
- High degree of linearity: 0.4% distortion (typ.
- Extremely low “OFF” switch leakage: 0.1 nA (typ.) at VDD -VSS - 10V & TA at 25 C.
- Extremely high control input impedance: 1012 (typ.).
Applications of CD4016 Quad Bilateral Switch:
- Analog signal switching/multiplexing Signal gating Squelch control Chopper Modulator/Demodulator Commutating switch.
- Digital signal switching/multiplexing.
- CMOS logic implementation.
- Analog-to-digital/digital-to-analog conversion.
- Digital control of frequency, impedance, phase, and analog-signal gain.
Also Searched as : CD 4015shift resistor, Serial to parallel converter.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: