CD4022 Divide by 8 Counter/Divider
The CD4022B is a 4-stage Johnson counters having 8 decoded outputs, respectively. Inputs include a CLOCK, a RESET, and a CLOCK INHIBIT signal. Schmitt trigger action in the CLOCK input circuit provides pulse shaping that allows unlimited clock input pulse rise and fall times.
Specification of CD4022 Divide by 8 Counter/Divide:
- Fully static operation.
- Medium speed operation…10 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices".
Applications of CD4022 Divide by 8 Counter/Divide:
- Decade counter/decimal decode display (CD4017B).
- Binary counter/decoder.
- Frequency division.
- Counter control/timers.
- Divde-by-N counting.
Also Searched as : cd4022 series, cd4022 manual, ic cd4022, 4017b datasheet, cd4017 counter, ic 4026 datasheet, 4026 datasheet counter.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.