CD4026 Decade Counters/Dividers
The CD4026B IC's are each consist of a 5-stage Johnson decade counter and an output decoder which converts the Johnson code to a 7-segment decoded output for driving one stage in a numerical display. These devices are particularly advantageous in display applications where power dissipation low and /or low package count are important.
Features of CD4026 Decade Counters/Dividers:
- Counter and 7-segment decoding in one package.
- Easily interfaced with 7-segment display types.
- Fully static counter operation: DC to 6 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V.
- Ideal for low-power displays.
- Display enable output (CD4026B).
- "Ripple blanking" and lamp test (CD4033B).
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Schmitt-triggered clock inputs.
Applications of CD4026 Decade Counters/Dividers:
- Decade counting 7-segment decimal display.
- Frequency division 7-segment decimal displays.
- Clocks, watches, timers (e.g. ÷60, ÷60, ÷ 12 counter/display).
- Counter/display driver for meter applications.
Also Searched as : cd4026 decade counter, cd4026 ic, cd4026 counter, cd4017, cd4026 datasheet, cd4026 datasheet pdf, cd4026 circuit, electronic cd4026.