CD4047 Dual JK Master-Slave Flip-Flop
The CD4047B IC consists of a gatable astable multivibrator with logic techniques incorporated to permit positive or negative edge-triggered monostable multivibrator action with retriggering and external counting options. Inputs include +TRIGGER, -TRIGGER, ASTABLE, ASTABLE\, RETRIGGER, and EXTERNAL RESET. Buffered outputs are Q\, Q and OSCILLATOR. In all modes of operation, and external capacitor must be connected between C-Timing and RC-Common terminal, and an external resistor must be connected between the R-Timing and RC-Common terminals.
Features of CD4047 Dual JK Master-Slave Flip-Flop:
- Power Consumption: special CMOS oscillator configuration.
- Monostable (one-shot) or astable (free-running) operation.
- True and complemented buffered outputs.
- Only one external R and C required.
- Buffered inputs.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
Applications of CD4047 Dual JK Master-Slave Flip-Flop:
- Envelope detection.
- Frequency multiplication.
- Frequency division.
- Frequency discriminators.
- Timing circuits.
- Time-delay applications.
Also Searched as : cd4047 inverter circuit, cd4047 pin configuration, cd4047 datasheet, cd4047 application circuit, cd4047 ic, cd4047 price, cd4047 inverter, cd4047 circuits.