CD4030 Quad EXCLUSIVE-OR Gate
The CD4030B is a DIP IC having consists of four independent Exclusive-OR gates. The CD4030B provides the system designer with a means for direct implementation of the Exclusive-OR function. The CD4030B types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
Features of CD4030 Quad EXCLUSIVE-OR Gate:
- Medium-speed operation—tPHL, tPLH = 65 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V, CL = 50 pF.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
- Noise margin (over full package-temperature range):
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V.
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V .
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V.
Applications of CD4030 Quad EXCLUSIVE-OR Gate:
- Even and odd-parity generators and checkers.
- Logical comparators.
- Adders/sub tractors.
- General logic functions.