CD4043 Quad NOR R-S Latch Tri-state
The CD4043B IC's are quad cross-coupled 3-state CMOS NOR latches and the CD4044B types are quad cross-coupled 3-state CMOS NAND latches. Each latch has a separate Q output and individual SET and RESET inputs.
Features of CD4043 Quad NOR R-S Latch Tri-state:
- 3-state outputs with common output ENABLE.
- Separate SET and RESET inputs for each latch.
- NOR and NAND configurations.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4043 Quad NOR R-S Latch Tri-state:
- Holding register in multi-register system.
- Four bits of independent storage with output ENABLE.
- Strobed register.
- General digital logic.
- CD4043B for positive logic systems.
- CD4044B for negative logic systems.
Also Searched as : CD 4043 ic, RS Latch tristate Quad NOR gate.