CD4047 Monostable/astable Multivibrator
The CD4047B consists of a gatable astable multivibrator with logic techniques incorporated to permit positive or negative edge-triggered monostable multivibrator action with retriggering and external counting options.
Features of CD4047 Monostable/astable Multivibrator:
- Power consumption: special CMOS oscillator configuration.
- Monostable (one-shot) or astable (free-running) operation.
- True and complemented buffered outputs.
- Only one external R anc C required.
- Buffered inputs.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
Applications of CD4047 Monostable/astable Multivibrator:
- Envelope detection.
- Frequency multiplication.
- Frequency division.
- Frequency discriminators.
- Timing circuits.
- Time-delay applications.
Also Searched as : CD 4047 ic, Astable/Monostable Multivibrator.