CD4067 16-channel Analog Multi Demultiplexer
The CD4067B CMOS analog multiplexers/demultiplexers are digitally controlled analog switches having low ON impedance, low OFF leakage current, and internal address decoding. In addition, the ON resistance is relatively constant over the full input-signal range. It is a 16-channel multiplexer with four binary control inputs, A, B, C, D, and an inhibit input, arranged so that any combination of the inputs selects one switch.
Features of CD4067 16-Channel Analog Multi Demultiplexer:
- Low ON resistance: 125 (typ.) over 15 Vp-p signal-input range for VDD - VSS = 15 V.
- High OFF resistance: channel leakage of ±10 pA (typ.) @ VDD - VSS = 10 V.
- Matched switch characteristics: RON = 5 (typ.) for VDD - VSS = 15 V.
- Very low quiescent power dissipation under all digital-control input and supply conditions: 0.2 uW (typ.) @ VDD - VSS = 10 V.
- Binary address decoding on chip.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4067 16-Channel Analog Multi Demultiplexer:
- Analog and digital multiplexing and demultiplexing.
- A/D and D/A conversion.
- Signal gating.
Also Searched as : CD4067 IC.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.