Next74LS00 Quad 2 Input NAND Gate
CD4069 Hex Inverter
The CD4069UB types consist of six CMOS inverter circuits. These devices are intended for all general-purpose inverter applications where the medium-power TTL-drive and logic-level-conversion capabilities of circuits such as the CD4009 and CD4049 Hex Inverter/Buffers are not required.
Features of CD4069 Hex Inverter:
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics.
- Medium Speed Operation–tPHL, tPLH=30 ns (typ.) at 10 V.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4069 Hex Inverter:
- Logic inversion.
- Pulse shaping.
- High-input-impedance amplifiers.
Also Searched as : CD4069 IC.