CD4086 2-Input AND-OR-INVERT Gate
The CD4086B contains one 4-wide 2-input AND-OR-INVERT gate with an INHIBIT/(EXP\) input and an ENABLE/EXP input. For a 4-wide A-O-I function INHIBIT/ (EXP\) is tied to VSS and ENABLE/EXP to VDD.
Features of CD4086 2-Input AND-OR-INVERT Gate:
- Medium-speed operation - tPHL = 90 ns; tPLH = 140 ns (typ.) at 10 V.
- INHIBIT and ENABLE inputs.
- Buffered outputs.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input leakage current of 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4086 2-Input AND-OR-INVERT Gate:
- It is used in computer, calculator, and electronic devices.
Also Searched as : CD4086 IC.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.