CD4094 8-stage Shift-and-Store Bus Register
The CD4093B consists of four Schmitt-trigger circuits. Each circuit functions as a two-input NAND gate with Schmitt-trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive- and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (VP) and the negative voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH) (see Fig. 2).
Features of CD4093 Quad 2-Input NAND Schmitt Trigger:
- Schmitt-trigger action on each input with no external components.
- Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V a>t VDD = 5 V and 2.3 V at VDD = 10 V.
- Noise immunity greater than 50%.
- No limit on input rise and fall times.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristi>cs.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over >full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
Applications of CD4093 Quad 2-Input NAND Schmitt Trigger:
- Wave and pulse shapers.
- High-noise-environment systems.
- Monostable multivibrators.
- Astable multivibrators.
- NAND logic.
Also Searched as : CD4093 IC, Schmitt trigger IC.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.