CD4511 BCD to 7-segment Latch Decoder Driver
The CD4511 IC types are BCD to 7-segment latch decoder driver constructed with CMOS logic and NPN transistors output devices on a single monolithic package.
Features of CD4511 BCD To 7-Segment Latch Decoder Driver:
- Input latches for BCD code storage.
- Lamp test and blanking test capability.
Applications of CD4511 BCD To 7-Segment Latch Decoder Driver:
- Driving common cathode display.
- Multiplexing with common cathode LED display.
- Driving incandescent display.
- Driving low voltage florescent display.
Also Searched as : CD4511 IC, 7 segment decoder.