CD4516 Binary Up Down Counter
The CD4510B Presettable BCD Up/Down Counter and the CD4516 Presettable Binary Up/Down Counter consist of four synchronously clocked D-type flip-flops (with a gating structure to provide T-type flip-flop capability) connected as counters.
Features of CD4516 Binary Up Down Counter:
- Medium-speed operation - fCL = 8 NHz typ. at 10 V.
- Synchronous internal carry propagation.
- Reset and Preset capability.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4516 Binary Up Down Counter:
- Up/Down difference counting.
- Multistage synchronous counting.
- Multistage ripple counting.
- Synchronous frequency dividers.
Also Searched as : CD4516 IC, Up/Down counter decoder.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.