cd4518 (cmos dual up counter)
The CD4518 Dual BCD Up-Counter and CD4520 Dual Binary Up-Counter each consist of two identical, internally synchronous 4-stage counters. The counter stages are D-type flip-flops having interchangeable CLOCK and ENABLE lines for incrementing on either the positive-going or negative-going transition.
Features of CD4518 (CMOS Dual Up Counter):
- Medium-speed operation
- 6-MHz typical clock frequency at 10 V
- Positive- or negative-edge triggering
- Synchronous internal carry propagation
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
Applications of CD4518 (CMOS Dual Up Counter):
- Multistage synchronous counting.
- Multistage ripple counting.
- Frequency dividers.
Also Searched as : CD4518 IC, CMOS dual up counter .