CD4541 Oscillator Programmable Timer
The CD4541B programmable timer consists of a 16-stage binary counter, an oscillator that is controlled by external R-C components (2 resistors and a capacitor), an automatic power-on reset circuit, and output control logic.
Features of CD4541 Oscillator Programmable Timer:
- Low Symmetrical Output Resistance, Typically 100 at VDD = 15V.
- Built-In Low-Power RC Oscillator.
- Oscillator Frequency Range . . . DC to 100kHz.
- External Clock (Applied to Pin 3) can be Used Instead of Oscillator.
- Operates as 2 N Frequency Divider or as a Single-Transition Timer.
- Q/Q\ Select Provides Output Logic Level Flexibility.
- AUTO or MASTER RESET Disables Oscillator During Reset to Reduce Power Dissipation.
- Operates With Very Slow Clock Rise and Fall Times.
Applications of CD4541 Oscillator Programmable Timer:
- It is used as a programmable timer.
Also Searched as : CD4541 IC, programmable timer.