3.579MHz Crystal Oscillator
It provides clock pulses of 3.579 Mhz frequency. Because these are very common and inexpensive they are used in many other applications, for example DTMF generators. It is a common clock for HT9170B DTMF decoder. It uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a very precise frequency.This frequency is commonly used to keep track of time, to provide a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits, and to stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers.
Features of 3.579MHz Crystal Oscillators.
- Steel Case.
- Stable frequency output over a wide operating temperature.
- Oxide free leads for maximum efficiency
Applications of 3.579MHz Crystal Oscillators.
- Timing in Microcontrollers.
- As clock source in multiple projects.
- Multiple DIY projects requiring precise frequency clock.
- DTMF modules.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.