CD4015 Dual 4-stage Static Shift Register
The CD4015BC contains two identical, 4-stages, serial-input/parallel-output registers with independent “Data”, “Clock,” and “Reset” inputs. The logic level present at the input of each stage is transferred to the output of that stage at each positive-going clock transition. A Logic high on the “Reset” input resets all four stages covered by that input. All inputs are protected from static discharge by a series resistor and diode clamps to VDD and VSS.
Specification of CD4015 Dual 4-stage Static Shift Register:
- Wide supply voltage range:3.0V to 18V.
- High noise immunity: 0.45 VDD (typ.).
- Low power TTL: Fan out of 2 driving 74L compatibility: or 1 driving 74LS.
- Medium speed operation: 8 MHz (typ.) clock rate.
- Fully static design: @VDD VSS 10V.
Applications of CD4015 Dual 4-stage Static Shift Register:
- Serial-input/parallel-output data queueing.
- Serial to parallel data conversion.
- General purpose register.
Also Searched as : CD 4015shift resistor, Serial to parallel converter.