CD4098 CMOS MOS Dual Monostable Multivibrator
The CD4098B dual monostable multivibrator provides stable retriggerable/resettable one-shot operation for any fixed-voltage timing application.
Features of CD4098 CMOS MOS Dual Monostable Multivibrator:
- Retriggerable/resettable capability.
- Trigger and reset propagation delays independent of RX, CX.
- Triggering from leading or trailing edge.
- Q and Q\ buffered outputs available.
- Separate resets.
- Wide range of output-pulse widths.
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 uA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD4098 CMOS MOS Dual Monostable Multivibrator:
- Pulse delay and timing.
- Pulse shaping.
- Astable multivibrator.
Also Searched as : CD4098 IC.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: