DB9 Male to Male Data Cable
The DB9 serial cable is a cable used to transfer information between two devices using a serial communication protocol. The form of connectors depends on the particular serial port used.
Features of DB9 Male to Male Data Cable:
- Wired straight through for extending serial devices/peripherals.
- 360 degree fully shielded for protection against EMI/RFI.
- Plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles.
- Hex nuts on female connectors are removable to expose 4-40 thumb screws.
- DB9 male to male connectors; length --- 1.5 mtr; color is light gray.
- Our fully molded D-Sub serial cables offer solid performance at economical prices. All cables combine a foil shield construction and PVC jacket for flexibility and reliability.
- Fully molded hoods with thumbscrews.
- Straight thought pin out.
Applications of DB9 Male to Male Data Cable:
- RS-232 serial communications.
- Test and measurement applications.
- Uninterruptible power supply communications.
- Data Networking.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: serial cable male to male, cable db9 male female, db9 cable pinout, db9 cable wiki, rj45 to db9 cable, usb to db9 cable.