DB9 Male Straight Connector
Designed to work with the EIA/TIA 232 serial interface standard, which determined the function of all nine pins as a standard, so that multiple companies could design them into their products. DB9 connectors are commonly used for serial peripheral devices like keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc. Also they are used on DB9 cable assemblies for data connectivity. DB9 is used in many legacy devices that use the DB9 interface for serial communication.The connector module is a male straight connector with solder cups.
Features of DB9 Male Straight Connector
- Allows cables to mate at a 90 degree angle to avoid nearby obstructions.
- One inch low profile for optimum clearance allowance.
- 100% shielding throughout for protection against EMI/RFI.
- Gold contact plating provides reliable connections with repeated mating cycles.
- Industry standard commercial D-sub male right angle PCB style connectors.
- Board locks provide a secure PCB connection and easy soldering.
- UL94V-0 rated connector insulator satisfies flammability requirements.
Applications of DB9 Male Straight Connector
- D-Sub confined space.
- Enclosure applications.
- OEM applications.
- Serial data transmission.
- Data networks.
- Instrument control.
- ice management.
- DIY projects requiring 9 pin data connectivity.
Also Searched as :db9 male connector price,db9 male straight connector buy online india,db9 male connector buy online,db9 connector male.