DC 4.5-30V 0-50A Dual LED Digital Voltmeter Ammeter
- The small size of the two-color dual instrument.
- Voltage and current can be displayed on the same screen at the same time
- This instrument test voltage, current, power supply is taken from the test loop.
- No additional power supply required.
- The instrument test voltage supply range: DC4.5 ~ 30V.
- Note: The maximum input voltage can not exceed 30V, otherwise there is the danger of device getting burned
- The instrument is equipped with five wiring.
- Convenient access to car / battery car / motorcycle car line. Used to monitor the battery voltage. Grasp the battery voltage state, can also be used for other products, the use of Voltage/current measurement.
Wiring Method - The instrument has five lines:
- Thin black line: Header supply ground
- The Thin Red Line: Header powered regular (Note, thin red and black line between the voltage can not exceed 30V)
- Thick black lines: public test end
- Thick red line: measuring the positive voltage input terminal
- Yellow lines: current input terminal; header uses of design, the measuring end of the ground and the ground of the power supply side is the same, it is only then measured the back of the device, as shown in the following figure, the wrong will burn (such as single voltmeter, it is recommended that the yellow line with black lines together, to prevent outside interference cause ammeter digital flashing)
- Supply voltage: 4.5 30V (wide range)
- Test voltage: 0 ~ 100V; minimum resolution: 0.1V
- Test current range: 50A resolution: 0.1A (requires an external shunt, connect with 50A/75mV shunt (Does not include in package contents)
- Operating Current: <60mA
- Display: 0.28" LED, two-color (red and blue) colors
- Dimensions: 48 × 29 × 21 mm
- Mounting cut out: 45.5 × 26.5 mm
- Measurement rate: ≥ 500mS / times
- Measurement accuracy: 1% (± 1 words)
- Extreme working conditions:
- The minimum Operating voltage: +4.5 V
- Maximum working voltage: +30 V
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +65 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Working pressure: 80 ~ 106 kPa
- Sun exposure: no direct exposure