Digital Clamp Meter
The DCM is a measuring instrument used for measurement of current without physical contact. It can also measure AV, DV, AC, DC, &resistance using probe.
Features of Digital Clamp Meter:
- New smaller size fits easily into tight places.
- Precise measurements with 1.8% basic accuracy.
- Resolution up to 0.01A and 0.1 V.
- Measures AC current to 400 A.
- Measures AC volts to 600 V.
- Measures DC volts to 600 V (Fluke 322 only).
- Resistance measurement to 400 Ω.
- Continuity for quick checking of shorts.
- Automatic low battery indicator.
- Display hold function.
Application of Digital Clamp Meter:
- It is used to measure AV, AC, DV, DC, resistance.
Also Searched as :buy digital clamp meter, digital clamp meter fluke, online clamp meters india, digital clamp meter for sale, digital clamp meter meco, digital clamp meter online india,