Digital Touch Sensor
The TTP223B Digital Touch Sensor capacitive touch switch module for AVR, Arduino, ARM and other MCU. The module is based on a touch detection IC (TTP223B)\'s. Under normal conditions, the module output low, low-power mode to mode; touch of a finger when the corresponding position, the module will output high, the mode is switched to fast mode; when for 1-2 seconds without touching, the mode and switch to low power mode. Module can be installed in such as plastic, glass surface non-metallic materials, in addition to the thin paper (non-metallic) covering the surface of the module, as long as the correct location of the touch, you can make hidden in the walls, and other parts of the desktop button.
Features of Digital Touch Sensor:
- Jog type: the initial state is low, high touch, do not touch is low (similar touch of a button feature).
- Low power consumption.
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC.
- Touch surface can be used as positive and negative, can replace the traditional touch of a button.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.
Applications of Digital Touch Sensor:
- It is used in development boards for interfacing.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : Digital touch switch, Digital touch sensor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.