DIP NRF24L01 wireless data transmission module
This module based on DIP chip nRF24L01+, highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced Shock Burst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
Features of DIP NRF24L01 Wireless Data Transmission Module:
- Power supply : 1.9~3.6V.
- IO port working voltage : 0~3.3v / 5v.
- Transmitting rate : +7dB.
- Receiving sensitivity : ≤ -90dB.
- Transmission range : 250m in open area.
- Dimension : 12mmx18mm.
Applications of DIP NRF24L01 Wireless Data Transmission Module:
- Wireless PC Peripherals.
- Mouse, keyboards and remotes.
- 3-in-1 desktop bundles.
- Advanced Media center remote controls.
- VoIP headsets.
- Game controllers.
- Sports watches and sensors.
- RF remote controls for consumer electronics.
- Home and commercial automation.
- Ultra low power sensor networks.
- Active RFID.
- Asset tracking systems.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.