PreviousFlySky 2.4 Ghz 6 Channel Digital Proportional RC Transmitter and Receiver For Quadcopter
DJI Phantom Transmitter & Receiver
The linking of the transmitter to the receiver of the PHANTOM is carried out before they leave the factory. If necessary you can link the transmitter to the receiver as follows, for example you replace the transmitter. The default receiver type is PPM.
Features of DJI Phantom Transmitter & Receiver:
- Operating Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM.
- Communication Distance (Open Area) : 1000M
- General : 2 Stick, 7-Channel
- Transmitter Power : < 21dBm
- Working Current : 100mA@6A
- Battery Required : 4 AA Batteries
- General : 2.4GHz D-BUS System.
- Receiving Sensitivity (1%PER) : -97dBm.
- Working Current : 145mA@5A.
- Power Supply : 4~8.4V.
- Size : 41 X 29 X 5mm.
- Weight : 10g.
Applications of DJI Phantom Transmitter & Receiver:
- It is used Flight control.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : DJI phantom tx & Rx.