PreviousElectromyography Sensor For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
E-health sensor shield v2.0
The e-Health Sensor Shield allows Arduino and Raspberry Pi users to perform biometric and medical applications where body monitoring is needed by using 9 different sensors. This information can be used to monitor in real time the state of a patient or to get sensitive data in order to be subsequently analysed for medical diagnosis. Biometric information gathered can be wirelessly sent using any of the 6 connectivity options available: Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS, Bluetooth, 802.15.4 and ZigBee depending on the application.
You can find our e-Health Sensor Platform Complete Kit to get a complete First Aid Kit for
and oxygen in blood sensor (SPO2)
- Airflow sensor (breathing)
- Body temperature sensor
- Electrocardiogram sensor (ECG)
- Glucometer sensor
- Galvanic skin response sensor (GSR - sweating)
- Blood pressure sensor (sphygmomanometer) V2.0
- Patient position sensor (Accelerometer)
- Electromyography Sensor (EMG)
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.