EEPROM Data Storage Board
The AT24C256A provides 8192 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM Arduino) organized as 1024 words of 8 bits each. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The AT24C256A is available in space-saving 8-lead PDIP, In addition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
Features of EEPROM Data Storage Board:
- Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation.
- (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V).
- 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V).
- Internally Organized 32k x 8 (256K).
- Two-wire Serial Interface.
- Sch-mitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression.
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol.
- 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility.
- Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection.
- Partial Page Writes Allowed.
- Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max).
- Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles.
- Data Retention: 100 Years.
- Automotive Devices Available.
- 8-lead JEDEC PDIP.
- Die Sales: Wafer Form, Waffle Pack and Bumped Wafers.
Applications of EEPROM Data Storage Board:
- It is used to store the program or data from microcontroller.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : EEPROM for microcontroller.