CD40193 8-bit Up Down Binary Counter
The CD40193B Presettable Binary Up/Down Counter each consist of 4 synchronously clocked, gated "D" type flip-flops connected as a counter. The inputs consist of 4 individual jam lines, a PRESET\ ENABLE\ control, individual CLOCK UP and CLOCK DOWN signals and a master RESET. Four buffered Q signal outputs as well as CARRY\ and BORROW\ outputs for multiple-stage counting schemes are provided.
Features of CD40193 8-Bit Up Down Binary Counter:
- Individual clock lines for counting up or counting down.
- Synchronous high-speed carry and borrow propagation delays for cascading.
- Asynchronous reset and preset capability.
- Medium-speed operation–fCL = 8MHz (typ.) @ 10 V.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
Applications of CD40193 8-Bit Up Down Binary Counter:
- Up/down difference counting.
- Multistage ripple counting.
- Synchronous frequency dividers.
- A/D and D/A conversion.
- Programmable binary or BCD counting.
Also Searched as : CD40193 IC.