ESP8266 serial WIFI model ESP-07 WIFI module
ESP8266 (ESP-07 )Serial WIFI Transceiver Module is a cheap and easy way to connect any small microcontroller platform, like Arduino, wirelessly to Internet. ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. And there is absolutely no need to have knowledge of the different Transmission Protocols. Just few AT commands and you are all set to transmit data packets on the internet.
Images/Pinout of ESP8266 Serial WIFI Model ESP-07 WIFI Module
Features of ESP8266 Serial WIFI Model ESP-07 WIFI Module:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V.
- Serial UART Interface (3.3V TTL compatible).
- 802.11b/g/n modes.
- WIFI Direct (P2P),SOFT-AP.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol emulator.
- The AT command set is perfect,efficient,concise.
- Support three modes: AP, STA and AP+STA coexistence mode .
- Onboard Chip Antenna..
Applications of ESP8266 Serial WIFI Model ESP-07 WIFI Module:
- IOT based Applications.
- Remote sensor data logger.
- Replacement for Arduino Wifi Shield..
- Easy connectivity of microcontroller to internet.
- DIY projects for Internet based applications.
Also Searched as :esp8266 raspberry pi,esp8266 wifi module, wifi modules for microcontrollers,which esp8266 is best,esp8266 serial wifi.