ESP8266 wireless module ESP-12E serial port wifi module
The ESP8266 is a Wi-Fi module serial Transceiver used for wireless data communication. You can also say that WLAN transceiver. It is converting from wired LAN into wireless LAN (WLAN).
Features of ESP8266 Wireless Module ESP-12E Serial Port Wi-Fi Module:
- This module requires a 3.3 volt supply for VCC, and 3.3V logic.
- Connecting RX or TX on 5V Arduino will destroy this module.
- You must use a logic level converter, or a 3.3V Arduino.
- The 3.3V supply on the Arduino Uno has inadequate current capability to power this module.
- You must provide a separate, higher 3.3V supply(about 300mA or better).
Applications of ESP8266 Wireless Module ESP-12E Serial Port Wi-Fi Module:
- It is used in wireless data communication.
- Wi-Fi controlled robot.
Also Searched as : buy esp8266 wireless module, esp-12e wifi module, wireless modules india, buy serial port wifi module, esp-12e serial port, esp8266 module.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.