Flex Sensor 2.2 for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
Flexion sensors, (from Latin flexure, 'to bend') also called bend sensors, measure the amount of deflection caused by bending the sensor. There are various ways of sensing deflection, from strain-gauges1) to hall-effect sensors2).
Features of Flex Sensor 2.2:
- Hysteresis/noise neglectible3).
- Resistance is function of radius of curvature, not angle at one point.
- High temperature and humidity-tolerance.
- Relatively low cost.
- Customizable (coatings, laminating materials).
Applications of Flex Sensor 2.2:
- Automotive applications.
- Industrial applications, e.g. safety switches, shipping, machine control.
- Medical applications (e.g. “SmartBed”).
- Gaming devices.
- Measuring devices.
- Assistive technology.
- Robotics (e.g. floor mapping, collision detection).
- DIY projects.
- Arduino projects.
- Raspberry-Pi projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : flex sensor working, data glove, what is p5 glove, datenhandschuh, flex sensor pdf, flex sensor datasheet, flex sensor glove arduino, flex sensor arduino code.