FR103/200V/1A Fast Recovery Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of Fr103/200v/1a Fast Recovery Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 200V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 140V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.3V.
- Reverse Recovery Time (Trr): 150Ns.
Applications of Fr103/200v/1a Fast Recovery Diode:
- Ultra high speed switching.
- Voltage clamping.
- Protection circuit.
- Blocking diodes.