FT232RL FTDI USB TO TTL 5V 3.3V Convertor
The FT232RL is a USB to serial UART interface IC with the following advanced features:
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated 1024 bit EEPROM storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration.
- Fully integrated USB termination resistors.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud (RS422, RS485, RS232) at TTL levels.
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
Features of FT232RL USB TO TTL 5V 3.3V Convertor
- Material: PCB + Electronic Component
- Support 3.3V, 5V
- Main Color: Red
- Chipset: FT232RL
- USB power has over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- Pin definition: DTR,RXD,TX,VCC,CTS,GND
- Module Size: About 36mm(length)*17.5mm(width)
- Interface : Mini USB
NOTE: PC Interfacing Cable is not provided with this module
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.