BC179 PNP Small Signal Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC179 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 20V.
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 25V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.1A.
- hfe: 110-220 @ 2mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 180MHz.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of BC179 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC179 transistor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: