NextHall Effect Sensor With Breakout for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
Hall Effect Sensor for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The Hall effect sensor is a transducer that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field.
Features of Hall Effect Sensor:
- Such a switch costs less than a mechanical switch and is much more reliable.
- It can be operated up to 100 kHz.
- It does not suffer from contact bounce because a solid state switch with hysteresis is used rather than a mechanical contact.
- It will not be affected by environmental contaminants since the sensor is in a sealed package.
- It can measure a wide range of magnetic fields.
- Option is available that can measure either North or South pole magnetic fields.
Applications of Hall Effect Sensor:
- Proximity Switching.
- Speed Detection.
- Current sensing applications.
- DIY projects.
- Robotics projects.
- Arduino projects.
- Raspberry-Pi projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : hall effect sensor in mobile, hall effect sensor working, hall effect sensor ppt, hall effect sensor working principle, hall effect sensor circuit, hall effect sensor applications, hall effect sensor raspberry pi, hall effect sensor wiki.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: