HT12E Encoder IC
The 212 encoders are a series of CMOS LSI'S for remote control system applications. They are capable of encoding information which consists of N address bits and 12N data bits. Each address/data input can be set to one of the two logic states. The programmed addresses/data are transmitted together with the header bits via an RF or an infrared transmission medium upon receipt of a trigger signal. The capability to select a TE trigger on the HT12E or a DATA trigger on the HT12A further enhances the application flexibility of the 212 series of encoders. The HT12A additionally provides a 38kHz carrier for infrared systems.
Images/Pinout of HT12E Encoder IC
Features of HT12E Encoder IC
- Operating voltage 2.4V~12V.
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology.
- Low standby current: 0.1A (typ.) at VDD=5V.
- Data code has positive polarity.
- HT12A with a 38kHz carrier for infrared transmission medium.
- Minimum transmission word Four words for the HT12E.
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor.
- Minimal external components.
Applications of HT12E Encoder IC
- Burglar alarm system.
- Smoke and fire alarm system.
- Garage door controllers.
- Car door controllers.
- Car alarm system.
- Security system.
- Cordless telephones.
- Other remote control systems.
Also Searched as :ht12e ic, ht12e encoder, ht12e circuit, ht12e encoder datasheet, ht12e encoder ic price, ht12e encoder circuit, how does ht12e work, what is ht12e encoder.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.