HT9170B DTMF Receiver
The HT9170B/D are Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) receivers integrated with digital decoder and bandsplit filter functions as well as power-down mode and inhibit mode operations. Such devices use digital counting techniques to etect and decode all the 16 DTMF tonepairs into a 4-bit code output.
Images/Pinout of HT9170B DTMF Receiver
Features of HT9170B DTMF Receiver
- Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V.
- Minimal external componentsy.
- No external filter is required.
- Low standby current (on power down mode).
- Excellent performance.
- Tristate data output for MCU interface.
- 3.58MHz crystal or ceramic resonator.
- 1633Hz can be inhibited by the INH pin.
Applications of HT9170B DTMF Receiver
- DTMF Reception and decoding.
- Developing devices that can be controlled via a dtmf sent by a mobile.
- Mobile phone based device control.
- DIY projects with DTMF control.
Also Searched as :dtmf receiver, dtmf receiver ic, dtmf receiver circuit, dtmf receiver working, dtmf receiver ht9170, dtmf receiver android, dtmf receiver module, dtmf transmitter and receiver, dtmf generator and receiver, what is a dtmf receiver, dtmf decoder buy, how to use dtmf receiver, ht9170 dtmf receiver.