IN5819 Schottky Diode (Pack of 5)
The Schottky diode, also we can say that hot carrier diode, is a semiconductor diode which has a low forward voltage drop and a very fast switching action. There is a small voltage drop across the diode terminals when current flows through a diode. A normal diode will have a voltage drop between 0.6 to 1.7 volts, while a Schottky diode voltage drop is usually between 0.15 and 0.45 volts. This lower voltage drop provides better system efficiency and higher switching speed. In a Schottky diode, a semiconductor–metal junction is formed between a semiconductor and a metal, thus creating a Schottky barrier. The N-type semiconductor acts as the cathode and the metal side acts as the anode of the diode. This Schottky barrier results in both a low forward voltage drop and very fast switching.
Features of IN5819 Schottky Diode:
- Peak Inverse voltage: 40v
- RMS reverse voltage: 28v
- Output current: 1 A
- Peak reverse leakage current: 1.0 mA.
- Typical Capacitance: 110pf
- Temperature Range: -65 to 125 degree centigrade.
Applications of IN5819 Schottky Diode:
- Schottky diodes are useful in voltage clamping applications and prevention of transistor saturation due to the higher current density in the Schottky diode. they are used in stand-alone photovoltaic systems in order to prevent batteries from discharging through the solar panels at night as well as in grid-connected systems containing multiple strings connected in parallel. Schottky diodes are also used as rectifiers in switched-mode power supplies.
Also Searched as : 1N5819 Diode, 1N5819 Diode online india, buy online 1N5819 Diode, 1N5819 Diode buy online, 1N5819 fast recovery diode, fast recovery diode 1N5819 .
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.