IR LED 3 MM (Pack of 5)
An IR LED, also known as IR transmitter, is a special purpose LED that transmits infrared rays in the range of 760 nm wavelength. Such LEDs are usually made of gallium arsenide or aluminum gallium arsenide. They, along with IR receivers, are commonly used as infrared sensors.
Features of IR LED 3 MM
- Energy efficient.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Zero maintenance.
- Long life (50000 hrs to 100000 hrs).
Applications of IR LED 3 MM
- Infrared LED chip with wavelength of 940nm: suitable to be used in remote controller, such as remote controllers for household appliances.
- 808nm: suitable to be used in medical treatment appliances, space optical communication, infrared illumination and the pumping sources of the solid-state lasers.
- 830nm: suitable to be used in the automated card reader system in freeway.
- 840nm: suitable to be used in colored zoom infrared waterproof video camera.
- 850nm: suitable to be used in video cameras that are applied in digital photography, monitoring system, door phone, theftproof alarm and so on.
- 870nm: suitable to be used in video cameras in marketplace and crossroad.
Also Searched as :ir led light 3mm, 3mm ir led light,led light 3mm,ir led buy online india,ir led light buy online india,ir led online india.