J K Plier
The JK Pliers are a hand tool used to hold objects firmly, possibly developed from tongs used to handle hot metal. They are also useful for bending and compressing a wide range of materials.
Features of JK Plier:
- Made from high carbon steel, cutting edges are induction hardened of 55 to 60 HRC.
- More leverage due to special design.
- Sleeves are thicker for comfortable grip.
- Excellent wire cutting ability for soft and hard wires.
Applications of JK Plier:
- It is ideal for precision works. All Purpose Use in Long Awkward Reach.
- Have various uses around home work.
- Use Ideal for reaching long awkward place.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: JK plier types, long nose pliers, plier in hindi, combination pliers, plier pronunciation, plier conjugaison, plier en anglais, plier traduction.