L7806 DC Voltage Regulator
L7806/LM7806 Voltage Regulator is a 6V voltage regulator that can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat sinking is provided, they can deliver over 1.5 A output current. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage and currents.
Images/Pinout of L7806/LM7806 Voltage Regulators
Features of L7806/LM7806 Voltage Regulators:
- Operating Voltage : 5V.
- Max input voltage: 35V.
- Max output current: 1.5A.
- Quiescent (standby) current: 5mA.
Applications of L7806/LM7806 Voltage Regulators:
- Circuits requiring steady 6v supply .
- Protection for devices having specific voltage sensitivity.
- DIY projects requiring specific voltage from an existing higher/ varying voltage supply.
Also Searched as : l7806 datasheet, ic 7806 datasheet, l7806 pinout, l7806cv datasheet, 7806 regulator ic, 7806 price, 7806 regulator circuit, l7806cv arduino, 7806 max input voltage, 7806 heatsink.