L7824 voltage regulator
L7806/LM7806 Voltage Regulator is a 24V voltage regulator that can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat sinking is provided, they can deliver over 1.5 A output current. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage and currents.
Images/Pinout of L7824/LM7824 Voltage Regulators
Features of L7824/LM7824 Voltage Regulators:
- Output voltage: 24V.
- Max input voltage: 35V.
- Max output current: 1.5A.
- Quiescent (standby) current: 5mA.
Applications of L7824/LM7824 Voltage Regulators:
- Circuits requiring steady 24v supply.
- Protection for devices having specific voltage sensitivity.
- DIY projects requiring specific voltage from an existing higher/ varying voltage supply.
Also Searched as : l7824 datasheet, ic 7824 datasheet, l7824 pinout, l7824cv datasheet, 7824 regulator ic, 7824 price, 7824 regulator circuit, l7824cv arduino, 7824 max input voltage, 7824 heatsink.