LDR 12mm - Light Dependent Resistor
A photoresistor or light dependent resistor (LDR) is a resistor whose resistance decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photo conductivity.
A photo-resistor is made of a high resistance semiconductor. If light falling on the device is of high enough frequency, photons absorbed by the semiconductor give bound electrons enough energy to jump into the conduction band. The resulting free electron (and its hole partner) conduct electricity, thereby lowering resistance.
Features of LDR 12mm - Light Dependent Resistor
- Miniature open frame package.
- Proxy coated.
- Moisture resistant.
- Spectral response similar to the human eye.
Applications of LDR 12mm - Light Dependent Resistor
- Camera Exposure Control.
- Auto Slide Focus - dual cell.
- Photocopy Machines - density of toner.
- Colorimetric Test Equipment.
- Electronic Scales - dual cell.
- Automatic Gain Control – modulated light source.
- Automated Rear View Mirror.
- Automatic Headlight Dimmer.
- Night Light Control.
- Oil Burner Flame Out.
- Street Light Control
- Absence / Presence (beam breaker).
- Position Sensor.
Also Searched as : LDR BIG, buy online ldr big, ldr online price, big ldr, ldr big buy online india, ldr big online price india, online price ldr big, ldr price.