LDR 5mm - Light Dependent Resistor
A photoresistor or LDR 5mm - Light Dependent Resistor is a resistor whose resistance decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity.
A photo-resistor is made of a high resistance semiconductor. If light falling on the device is of high enough frequency, photons absorbed by the semiconductor give bound electrons enough energy to jump into the conduction band. The resulting free electron (and its holepartner) conduct electricity, thereby lowering resistance.
Features of LDR 5mm - Light Dependent Resistor
- Miniature open frame package.
- Epoxy coated.
- Moisture resistant.
- Spectral response similar to the human eye.
Applications of LDR 5mm - Light Dependent Resistor
- Camera Exposure Control.
- Auto Slide Focus - dual cell.
- Photocopy Machines - density of toner.
- Colorimetric Test Equipment.
- Electronic Scales - dual cell.
- Automatic Gain Control – modulated light source.
- Automated Rear View Mirror.
- Automatic Headlight Dimmer.
- Night Light Control.
- Oil Burner Flame Out.
- Street Light Control.
- Absence / Presence (beam breaker).
- Position Sensor.
Also Searched as :buy online ldr small, small ldr online india,ldr small buy online india,ldr small online price india,online price ldr small.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.