LED Bar For Arduino Raspberry-Pi Robotics
LED Bar is comprised of a 10 segment LED gauge bar and an MY9221 LED controlling chip. It can be used as an indicator for remaining battery life, voltage, water level, music volume or other values that require a gradient display. There are 10 LED bars in the LED bar graph: one red, one yellow, one light green, and the rest green. Demo code is available to get you up and running quickly. It lights up the LEDs sequentially from red to green, so the entire bar graph is lit up in the end.
- Each LED segment can be controlled individually via code
- Can be cascaded for a larger display
- Flexible power option, supports 3- 5.5 DC
- Gadgets that need a graphical indicator
- Indicators for sound intensity, battery level, etc.